Pans & veggie McMuffins

Regarding all the posts regarding teflon, when I was at the National
Institute of Fitness (a VLF spa in Utah!), they recommended placing water in
all of your pans, boiling it for 10 minutes or so, and then pouring the water
in the glass.  Look at the water.... is it dirty or brown colored??  or is it
clear??  Remember.... only water went in, so only water should come out... no
residue.  Use that to choose what to cook with.

Veggie McMuffins
Also, I created a very yummy breakfast sandwich which is vlf (ovo-lacto).  I
served this to my parents who would never eat anything vegetarian (or lowfat)
and they loved it!
 (Serves 2)
1/2 c. egg beaters
1 garden sausage patty (made by the people who bring you garden burgers.... I
can get this in my normal grocery store)
2 slices FF chedder cheese
2 english muffins or bagels (check fat & fiber on package)

Nuke garden sausage for 20 seconds on each side.  Place patty in a nonstick
pan (spray w/Pam) on medium heat.  Break patty up and saute for a few
minutes.  You can add chopped onions & peppers or other veggies if you'd
like.  Add egg beaters & cook until set.  Break up ff cheese into pieces and
add to eggbeater/s**sage mixture.  When melted, divide mixture between
toasted english muffins or bagels.  Enjoy!

Peace & Blessings,
Karla