Taco Bell Beans

Mi;chael writes:

>. . . I worked my way through high school and college at Taco Bell. As of
>five years ago, Taco Bell beans contain no lard or bacon fat. Those
>that are cooked from scratch are made with coconut oil . . .

This is significant because tropical oils are prohibitively high in
saturated fats which can raise cholesterol levels to unhelathy levels .
. . those who are concerned should probably ask whether they are making
their refried beans from scratch or from . . . "dehydrated refried bean
"pellets" which boiling water is  added to. 10 minutes later, voila,
you have refried beans" . . .