Re: Shoepeg corn ?

Shoepeg corn is white, sweet, corn with *very* small kernels. I buy it in
cans. The only brand I have ever seen is Mitchell's (from Hanover Foods
Corporation, Hanover, Pennsylvania), and the can has a white label. Hmmm,
I wonder if it's a Pennsylvania Dutch style of corn? Anyway, it's my
husband's favorite and he has lived in the South most of his life.

Anne Washburn
quaker@xxxxxxxx