Sizzling rice soup (was Short-grain brown rice)

>Short grain rice is much stickier.  If I'm making a sizzling rice soup, for
>example, I use short grain brown rice because it's sticky.  If you're
>looking for that kind of rice that falls apart into individual grains, this
>is NOT it :)  It's delicious, but clumpy and sticky.
>
>Lisa Greenwood

I'm another fan of short-grain brown rice and buy it as my staple brown
rice in bulk at the HFS.  Lisa, your sizzling rice soup sounds very
tasty!  (especially right now, when it is so unseasonably and delightfully
cool here in Virginia)

Can you supply a recipe or a how-to?  Thanks!