Freezing Peaches

Lori wanted to know if she could freeze peaches.  My mother used to do it
all the time.  Just slice them, them sprinkle them with Fruit Fresh (I
think that's what it's called--it's ascorbic acid, which prevents
browning).  I think she used to freeze them on a cookie sheet, and then
empty them into bags, to keep them from all sticking together in a clump.
 Yum.  Let me know when they're ready; I'll be over to sample them.:-)  I
haven't had a decent peach in years.

--------------102D2A14D09--