Fitness Mailing List

Hi Everybody,

In my last post I mentioned an exercise mailing list I'm on, and several
people asked for the address.  I thought I'd send it out to the list too,
in case anyone else is interested (it's a good list!)

To subscribe, send the following message to either
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

SUBSCRIBE FIT-L "Your real name"

without the quotes.

This list bills itself as an "Exercise/diet/wellness talk list" with a wide
range of topics on exercise and fitness.  Very informative and friendly
atmosphere!

Talk to ya later,
Wendy