Re: Unidentified subject!

I never salt my eggplant, and never have bitter eggplant. Really, I don't
believe there are bitter juices! I read about the evil spirits thing a
long time ago, and it seems to make sense as not salting doesn't make a
difference. Anything to reduce the number of steps required to make
something is OK in my book!

Anne