Hic!!!!....:-*

> How does one replace wine or sherry in a recipe?  I seldom use either, and
> would hate to buy a whole bottle for one recipe that I would like to try,
> simply b/c it would go bad before I was able to use the whole thing, unless
> I could keep it in the freezer.  Can I use broth instead?

sherry should  last a while without refrigeration...

I use sherry or wine or broth or water or soy sauce or balsamic
vinegar insated of oil in recipes...
which one I use depends on the recipe....I am partial to soy sauce..
but sherry or wine is great in tomato based sauces... .

Wine?....the cook is allowed to sample  the wine a few times while
cooking too...:-)

and a little  glass with a meal is ok too..so a bottle could last a
wek to 10 days...

PC