My "mock" tartar sauce nonrecipe

A couple people asked me for the recipe... so I confess,
I don't have a tested recipe.  I only had some ideas!
I don't like FF mayo so the main idea is to sub the mayo
with something else, probably FF sour cream, drained FF
yogurt, or blended FF cottage cheese (or combination thereof).

FYI the traditional recipe calls for 1 c. mayo, 1 tsp French
mustard, 1 T chopped parsley, 1 tsp minced shallots, 1 T chopped
sweet pickle, 1 finely chopped hardcooked egg, 1 T chopped capers,
andto thin with a little wine vinegar or lemon juice.  (out of
Joy of Cooking).  Obviously would need to sub the egg also for a
VLF version (or at least omit the yolk).

sorry if I confused anyone else,

Aiko Pinkoski
aiko@xxxxxxxxxxx