Thai food

I love the tofu green curry in our neighborhood Thai restaurant.  However,
when my sweetie & I were shopping at Fresh Fields for a camping trip, and
thought we might try a packaged green curry, the ingredients included
anchovy paste.

Is this true of restaurant made green curry generally? YUKKKKKK :(

Virginia

"Though there is one's mind now and one's body now, they are just the one
bright pearl.  The whole universe is one bright pearl." - Master Dogen

				GASSHO :)