More on Travel food...

Now that everyone is so incensed about restaurant postings...
  I'm traveling from MD to Toronto to CT in a few weeks and need advice
on veggie restaurants, particularly in downtown Toronto. I've heard there
are quite a few; anyone got some recommendations for kid-friendly places?
  TIA!
--
    Welmoed Sisson       "My Kids' Mom"
 Follow the construction of our new house!