hi everyone/wheat germ

Hi everyone,

I've really dropped out of sight recently - I'm working on two books
among other projects. I just wanted to say that I continue to read
the digest and really appreciate everyone's posts. I hope to be back
soon as a contributor.

A question: can anyone tell me more about the health benefits of
wheat germ? I hear it has lots of vitamins when added as a supplement
to food. Is that true? Any other benefits?

Thanks a lot.

. . . . .  A S H A   D O R N F E S T  . . . . .

Author, Do-It-Yourself Web Publishing with Word
http://www.dnai.com/~asha/webpub.htm
Personal home page: http://www.dnai.com/~asha