Re: Baked French toaste and coffee

Jenni,

Your baked French toaste sound heavenly.  I can't wait to try it.  I may
have to cut down on the syrup, though, as I have hypoglycemia.  Think
it'll be ok?

Also, Sylvia, thank you for the wonderful coffee and tea ideas.  I live
in Seattle, latte capital of the world, you might say.  Again, I won't
be able to try the sugar trick but I do like all the flavoring ideas.  I
really shouldn't drink coffee either, but do for a special treat on
Sunday after church.

I have been following a vegetarian diet now for the week and feel great.
I don't even miss eating meat.  I've had fun experimenting with grains
and vegetable protein.  Thanks for all the wonderful recipes and
continuous help.

Kathy