Boston Area Update

Right now about 8-10 people have said they'll make it to the fat-free brunch at Country
Life on October 27th.  If anyone else is interested, please come or write me for
more information.   I'm hoping we can
have an occasional potluck after that for support, etc.  Will post this notice again.
Thanks to the rest of the list for allowing these posts.

Also a quick restaurant recommendation.  Sepal's Vegetarian Restaurant in Watertown
made me a fantastic oil-free baked falafel sandwich rolled in pita bread and stuffed
with lettuce and fat-free vinaigrette.  It was great!

See you all soon.

Lisa