Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll (Vegan)

I'm going to try sending this in 2 parts, since it didn't make the digest the
first time.  Apologies to anyone who receives it twice!

Heather
************
Hi!

I'm so excited!  I just found the most awesome bread recipe, and it was sooo
easy (and it was my first time making bread on my own)!  I believe it fits our
guidelines, so let me know if I'm wrong.  My parents and husband *raved* about
it.  I made it as a pumpkin-cinnamon roll, and it was heavenly.  Two loaves
lasted less than two days.

I loved it so much that I'm planning to write to the Vegetarian Times to thank
them.

Heather