Pumpkin-Cinnamon Roll, Algae

Hi!

Well, I'm almost completely frustrated.  I can't seem to get this recipe on the
digest, so if you would like a copy, please "blitz" me directly at
Heather.D.Rielly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  I'll be more than happy to send it to you.

Sorry, Chuck, but I have to say this.  For anyone who is considering using the
blue green algae from Cell Tech, you might be interested in an article in the
Vegetarian Times (can't remember which page).  Anyway, it's a warning that the
source of the blue green algae (may not be the only source) has been
contaminated.  Two companies have ceased harvesting, but Cell Tech is still
harvesting, claiming that they can sort out the "good" from the "bad" algae.  I
don't have a vested interest either way, but I care about people and thought
you might like to know.  It's in the November, 1996, issue of the Vegetarian
Times.

Heather