misc.

hello everyone!
1) oil in abm's - what about an oil substitute for savory breads?  i use
applesauce to replace oil, but what about in recipes such as herb bread
that call for olive oil?  can the oil be ignored?

2) to the person that contributed the 6 ingredient apple crisp recipe -
THANKS!  i've made it 3 times in about 1 1/2 weeks.  it's gone over very
well at work parties.  i've thrown all my other apple crisp recipes away.
 :-)

3) the pumpkin pickles sound great, but we don't have a melon ball scoop.
 is there something else we can use instead?