Restaurant ideas

Hi Northern California subscribers;  my husband and I are vacationing in
Monterey and Carmel this month.  If any of you know of healthy, veggie
eateries in the area, I would appreciate your suggestions.  You may e-mail
me if appropriate.  I know some have complained about this on the list, but
frankly, I like this info.  For those who travel, it's useful.   Thanks in
advance,  Julie G.   "Coolin' my heels in Fresno"