Veg. Cookbook Post script

Just a couple of things I forgot to mention in my post to Geoff in regards
to 500 Fat Free Recipes by Sarah Schlesinger.  This book is not completely
Vegetarian. But all of the recipes are easily altered to suit your
individual requirements ie: sustitute soy or rice milk for skim, substitute
egg replacer for egg whites, veggie broth for FF chicken broth.  The ch.
broth is used extensively but I have always substitited veggie broth and
have loved the results.  All of the recipes in the book have 1 gram of fat
or less per serving.

Later.

Joanne