matzoh ball secrets

to the person who wanted to make good ff matzoh balls--  my mother in law
suggests freezing them (after the balls are formed) for about 15-20 before
putting them in the boiling water.  my experience is that they are pretty
fluffy (it's been a while!).  also, i don't see why you couldn't use several
egg whites to one yolk and thus keep the fat way down.  3 whites/one yolk/
.75 cups of matzoh meal  should yield tons (a couple of dozen?) of matzoh
balls and you only would eat 2-3 anyway. yeah, right. anyway,    if an egg
yolk is six grams of fat, you are probably talking about tiny fractions...

 l'shana tova to those who celebrate and wishes for love and peace for
everybody!    joanna in dc