Carrot pickle recipe, continued

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd update you on the evolution of the quick carrot pickles - I
added red pepper flakes and cauliflower, and got raves from guests. The
resultant pickles are also a nice mixture of orange and white - very pretty.

ps - Re the discussion of calcium/osteoporosis. I've heard that regular
weight-bearing exercise (lifting weights, doing leg lifts, push-ups, etc.)
is at least as important to maintaining strong bones as calcium intake. I
know this is off topic, so don't wish to start an ongoing discussion, but I
felt it was important to mention.

.  .  .  .  A S H A  D O R N F E S T  .  .  .  .

Author, Do-It-Yourself Web Publishing with Word
See: http://www.dnai.com/~asha/webpub.htm