reactive pans

Hi Ruth,

So far, my only experience with anything reactive is when I served dolmas
with lemon juice on top of a brass platter. The lemon juice rected with the
brass and turned it all splotchy, and I can't return it to its formaer
luster. I think that copper pans may do the same thing.

If you use good quality nonstick or stainless steel (or Pyrex in the
microwave), I think you're fine. I've never had a problem.

.  .  .  .  A S H A  D O R N F E S T  .  .  .  .

Author, Do-It-Yourself Web Publishing with Word
See: http://www.dnai.com/~asha/webpub.htm