nonreactive

It was said earlier that aluminum and copper are
reactive and stainless steel not, but I do not
care to store anything acidic in a metal pan.

If my leftovers, marinades, or salads contain
vinegar, tomato, lemon, or other acidic foods,
I put them in glass, preferably, or plastic
if glass isn't available.  Glass is virtually
nonreactive, and I won't get traces of metals
in my food.

--Maggie