Need Help With Soup...

Hi Everyone,

		I've recently eaten at The Olive Garden and ate their
Minestrone soup, I loved it!  Acording to their nutritional guide one
serving held 80 calories and 1 gram of fat.  The waiter was new and
could'nt tell me if it was made with m**t broth or not, the list (NG)
showed zero saturated fats.  I realy enjoyed this soup, can someone send
me a recipe privately or ff list?

		Thank You,
			 Peggy Muga

Slowly but surely learning day by day.......  ={:-)>