kids & breakfast

Dianne was wondering how to get her daughter to eat breakfast.  I had the
same problem with my daughter (now 8).  We found she will eat Eggo waffles
with syrup (most flavors are high in fat, although the Special K flavor is
fatfree).  It's amazing--she loves those things!  Sure, not as healthy as
some other choices, but at least she's eating something.  We've also had
limited success with lowfat and fatfree toaster pastries.

Karen