Soliciting recipes

Thanks to all who answered my question about the McDougall website!
Here's a challenge to all of you veteran vegetarians!  For those of us who
are new at this, struggling with families who are "not so sure they want to
do this", but willing to try, and work full time and don't feature coming
home to a "project" - could you think of a recipe that was your "old
standby".  The one you made when you got home from a long day and you really
wanted to stay with the program, prepare a nourishing meal, but ..."boy I'm
so tired".                   Thanks!
Linda in NJ