activated charcoal

I would like to know if anyone has experience in using activated
charcoal as a solution to the gas and bloating problems veggies have.
I know that the use of the charcoal will effect the benefits of
medication a person is taking and/or viamin supplemnts. I have used the
charcoal off and on these past two years with mixed results. Anyone have
any thoughts or suggestions on using activated charcoal.

Larry