travel

About Toronto, it's one of the most veg-friendly cities in North America.
 Someone else listed the restaurants I knew about already, but it is a nice
city to visit, and I'm not big on visiting cities.

Speaking of which, I'm heading back to Smoky Mountain N.P. again and wonder
if anyone has ever discovered a veg.restaurant anywhere nearby?  We won't
have time to camp, so I guess we'll try for a motel with a kitchenette.
 Sigh.  The scenery is stunning, the people are wonderful, and the food in
that area is death served on a tablecloth.  With lots of gravy stains.
Anne Cox