Dixie Diners Club... Again

 Leah Hockenbrouch was right! The Meat Loaf mix from Dixie is great. We're
now making gravy with their Creme It tofu powder instead of milk. The Creme
IT has all the benefits of tofu: low fat, high isoflavones, high fiber,
etc.

We're also using their new vegan cookie mixes for desert. They're also dry
packed, and will last on the shelf almost forever. Rumor has it that a
vegan pizza and chicken (not) salad are next from Dixie.

Suzie