Nutrition/Cranberry Orange Bread

Michelle has correctly reminded us that nutrition discussions
are off topic.  In the same digest, someone really hit a chord
with me about rations of carbos/protein etc.  There is a whole
camp of people out there that believe in low carbos and high
protein, and fat doesn't really matter.  Ug!  If someone has
pointers to discussion groups or info on the Web (USDA? latest
medical research?) could they post them?  Then we can go off
and read about it in the right forum.  In fact, maybe pointers
from the FF page would be helpful?

Now, a  real contribution.  I adopted this recipe from one
that came inside my bread pan.  It is delicious and freezes well.

Cranberry Orange Bread

3 c. whole wheat flour		1 c. orange juice
1/2 c. sugar			4 oz jar baby food: e.g. plums/apples
1 Tbs baking powder		2 egg beaters
1 tsp salt			1 c. dried cranberries (or less)
1/2 tsp baking soda

Preheat oven to 350F.  Spray* one 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 loaf pan, or two
8.5 x 4.5 loaf pans, or 4 mini loaf pans.  Mix together flour, sugar
baking powder, salt, baking soda.  Combine orange juice, baby food,
and egg substitute; stir into dry ingredients, mixing just until
moistened.  Stir in cranberries.  Spoon mixture into prepared pans.
Bake as follows: 1 large pan 1 hour 5 minutes; 2 pans 35-40 minutes;
4 mini pans 30-35 minutes; or until wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean.  Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.  Cool on wire rack.

* I never spray pans.  I use non-stick, and nothing ever sticks (much).