Cooking Brown Rice in a cooker

I learned a sure-fire way of cooking brown rice in a cooker that will produce light and fluffy rice every time.
Cook the rice just as you would white rice (same ratio of water to rice).  When the cooker tells you its done (on mine, a bell goes off, then it's supposed to sit for 10-15 minutes).  Turn the cooker off, add water to the cooked rice til it just covers it, then turn the cooker on and cook it again.  It wont cook as long this time because the rice is hot; but it will cook for another 15 minutes or so and the bell will go off again.  Works for me.

John(HI)