Re: Trader Joe's

Hi Alex from "Sac"...Sorry it's taken me so long to reply!
No, I don't live in Sacramento, so wouldn't be able to go shopping at
Trader Joe's...;) BUT if there is an 800 # or an address to ask for a
mail order catalog that would be greatly appreciated. I was in
Sacramento every Saturday for about a year while I was a student at
Weimar College, studying Massage, nutrition and how to teach Vegan
cooking. Thanks for the directions though. If I ever go back, I will
definitely visit Trader Joe's! :-)  Mary Sue