Passover

Jim wrote:
>Traditional recipes are high on the use of potatoes and eggs.  Other
>than the Wasserman "Low Fat Pesach Recipes," has anyone seen sites that
>offer tasty, easy to make recipes--perhaps that even meat eaters would
>enjoy?

Ummm.....no.       :-)

I think Passover is a gastronomic drag for healthy veggie eaters, but I've
found a few sites with recipes that *might* allow healthy modifications to
be made to them:
www.eskimo.com/~jeffree/recipes/pasindex.htm

http://SOAR.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/ethnic/jewish/

www.marketnet.com/mktnet/kosher/passover/index.html

www.cyber-kitchen.com/pgjewish.htm
(Cyber kitchen is a list of sites for Jewish cooking/Pesach recipes, but I
found alot of them produced the' URL not found message'... You might have
better luck.

I'm thinking of trying a combo of potato starch and water mixed with egg
white for egg subs in the different recipes.  If anyone can suggest
non-baking powder-egg-substitute-ideas for savoury dishes, it would be most
appreciated!

Best of luck,
Sharon
SHARON McCLEAVE BSc(Hons)Ost MRO