beanut butter

 I've been searching the net to see if there was in fact a vlf peanut butter
concoction, but to no avail.
It was then that I wondered if a peanut flavouring could be added to mashed
beans with a bit of sugar or something.  Is this repulsive or feasible?  A
couple of suggestions in the digest recommended great northern beans; is
this for the colour or particular flavour?  What about chick peas?
In my last 7 years of healthy eating I've done fine without  PB on my
palette...who mentioned it on the digest to create this sudden hankering?
Someone is to blame!     ;-)

Thanks for any advice.
Sharon
SHARON McCLEAVE BSc(Hons)Ost MRO