Request and recipe: McDougal roasted potatoes

About two days ago, someone mentioned roasted potatoes a la McDougal . . .
tarragon, paprika, mustard and garlic.  Alas, I don't have the one with that
specific recipe!  I can wing it with something this simple, but the
specifics would be nice.  Anyone have the *right* McDougal book and willing
to post the recipe?

I'll post the simplest, most popular potato recipe we've come across.
Credit for these go to the McDougal's as well, and it's always a
guest-pleaser at our home.

Seasoned Potatoes
"The McDougal Program"

4 large white potatoes (we've used russet, too)
1 small yellow onion
1/8 cup soy or tamari sauce  (my husband loves this doubled)
dash pepper
dash paprika

Preheat oven to 350F.
Slice pototes into thin (1/8") slices, peel and all.  Slice the onion thinly
and separate into rings.    Place potatoes in a covered casserole (we use a
10x13" pan or a 12" square casserole), then lay onions on top.  Sprinkle soy
sauce, then spices.  Cover at bake for 40 minutes, uncover and cook
remaining 5 minutes.

(cookbook says you can microwave on high for 10-15 minutes, but I haven't
tried it)

-di