Pizza

Christine,
I got a bread machine and make ff or vlf pizza.  If you have one, you can
set up the bread machine  in advance and make the pizza when you get
home.

Otherwise, you can do what I did before then.  i would call and order a
cheeseless pizza and put on my own fat free cheese.

But if you con't mind a little fat, what makes it better is to use some
ff cheese and top with a reduced fat cheese so that it melts better.

I find this better than ordering traditional pizza as there is no guilt
in eating it.

Viveca Park
email:  viv_park@xxxxxxxx

email:  viv_park@xxxxxxxx