Whooie! fatfree.com

Liz, thanks.  I'd never seen that posted and LOVE their hall of shame.
They do it just as I would--right in their faces.

I'm sick and tired of picking up something in the store that says "FAT
FREE" and finding that it contains oils, egg yolks, and other FAT with an
asterisk that says that it provides no "significant fat."

Arrrgghhhh!

They particulary chose Kraft as one of their "worst offenders."  Hurrah!
It's about time someone did.  I doubt that Michelle would print the way I
spell Kraft <G>.

Thanks for mentioning its presence on the Web.

Bev