Breakfast dish.

hi everyone.  i have been on this list for awhile and have gotten some
great ideas.  i am not a cook so the more convenient and easier, the
better for me.  due to all the help and support i have received, i have
lost 35 lbs since january on this new eating plan.  i just wanted to
share my latest easy Breakfast.

I just toast ff sourdough english muffins, add ff cream cheese and on
top of that i put a portion of hot pepper jelly.  it is great.

also does anyone have any super easy potatoe dishes where the potatoes
come out soft but not too soft.  i know roasting is a good way, but i
need it to be easy.

thanks so much in advance for the support and information.

karin