Rice Cooker Beans

Krista wrote:

<Has anyone ever used their rice cooker/steamer to cook dry beans? >

I frequently use my rice cooker to cook dry lentils.  I add 2 cups of
water for every 1 cup of lentils, and throw in a bay leaf and a packet of
G. Washington's Rich Brown Seasoning and Broth.  You can also use veggie
broth powder, etc.  I usually serve the lentils over rice or noodles with
mushroom gravy. Yum!

Good luck,
Donna
-dblaine@xxxxxxxx