fat free cheeses

The most widely available ff cheese would be Healthy Choice (I've only seen
it in cheddar and mozzarella style). Then at the HFS I've seen ff Vegan Rella
in numerous varieties; and there's a dairy cheese that I don't remember the
name of but it has a little cow with a heart on the label and  like it much
better than Healthy Choice and it comes in more than 2 varieties. I don't
have any in my fridge right now but next time I get some I'll post the info.

Hope this helps in your quest for ff cheese. . .

Cheri