recipe request

hi, i'm new to this list and to vegetarian eating, I'm also on Weight
Watchers and am following their vegetarian menu.  The problem is I need to
get my protien in and am at a loss as to how, I eat yogurt and cheese and
sometimes egg substitute.  I recently bought some tofu and am going to try a
recipe today, does any one have other suggestions for tofu, my SAD
meat-eating family is willing to try and have liked everything I've cooked so
far.  I would also like just basic instructions on what to do with tofu, can
I freeze it?  How long do I need to marinate for certian recipes, like
stir-fry etc? Can you grill it?  Thanks for your help and all the wonderful
tips.

dj