vegan mayo/pasta salad dressing

Hi,
With all the talk about nayonaise, did ya'll forget that you can make soy
mayonaise?  Use a soft, silken tofu, mori nu works well, and toss it into
the blender or food processor, add lemon juice and some prepared mustard, a
bit of salt, taste, and correct seasonings, maybe a bit of garlic or onion
powder, etc.  If necessary, thin with more lemon juice white wine, water,or
apple juice if you like it sweeter.

As for pasta dressings, the above would work if you want a "creamy" style.
I make a Italian style pasta salad as opposed to the old "macaroni" salad
my mom used to make, and I use canned crushed or recipe cut tomatoes,
seasoned with balsamic vinegar, basil, oregano and garlic plus plenty of
freshly ground black pepper..

Jan Gordon  jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx
"We are all the guests of the green plants..."
Ismail Serageldin, V P, Environmentally Sustainable Development