(no subject)

> When someone asks me, "Can you eat.....?", I answer that I can eat anything
> I want, it is my choice, not a religion.  Then I go on to answer the
> question if I feel it was a sincere one.

That was always the thing that drove me nuts when I first went veggie
... my friends assuming I was depriving myself of something because I
chose not to eat dead animals.  But that's neither here nor there, I
feel far better (physically and emotionally) being veggie (and now
working on vegan).

Just my opinion ... for what it's worth.

Leah in Cleveland