Ingredient question - lecithin

Hi, all;
        I've a gingerbread tea cake recipe that calls for a small amount of
lecithin.  My family uses it as a supplement, but this is the first time
I've seen it as a recipe ingredient.  I can't find it in either my own food
count book, or the USDA Nutrient Database... does anyone know the
fat/calorie breakdown for lecithin (the granular stuff, which I know has fat
in it because it leaves a bit of shine on your fingers when you handle it)?

Thanks,
Jacqueline