Vegan Marshmallows

You can get vegan marshmallows from a mail order company named Pangea.  I am
vegan so I was delighted to find this source.  I wrote them to double check
and the gelatin is seaweed derived.  They melt in hot chocolate perfectly
which is why I wanted them and is the only use I have made of them.  Their
address is

            Pangea
            7829 Woodmont Ave
            Bethesda, MD 20814.    Phone: 301/652-3181

They also have an online catalog.  I have no connection with this
company---got the name from a Vegan list.