Flax Seed

Hi everyone,

 I was wondering if anyone had any receipes using ground flax seed.  I know
you can use it as an egg substitute and I am including a very good Flaxseed
muffin receipe.  However I love the taste of Flax and would like more ways to
use it.

  Flaxseed Muffins

 1 1/4 cups unbleached flour
  3 cups ground flax seed
  1 TBS baking powder
  1/3 to 1/2 cup light molasses  ( I use black strap as I like the taste)
   3/4 cup of soymilk
   2  TBS olive oil  ( I have made them without)
   1/2 cup egg sub or 1 egg white
   Opt-- raisins or some dry fruits

Mix together if it seems dry add a little more soymilk.  Spray muffin tin with
veg spray fill 3/4 full bake at 350 for 18 minutes

Thanks
Joyce