Re: Mashed potatoes

I love mashed potatoes, but I am committed to vlf. So I have made them with
veggie broth instead of butter.  I was surprised at how good they tasted. I
also added a little garlic powder as well.
Recently a friend made them with oat milk. Not bad, but they needed a little
zip. Otherwise they were pretty bland. So try adding lots of black pepper
and/or some garlic powder.

Incidently for the person who asked for some good tofu recipes, I have a
terrific one but am not sure if it is permissable here as it has some tahini
in it (2 tbs)   e-mail me for the recipe.
Jan Bennicoff