quickie dinner

Hey gang,
     this is my first posting and i'm really excited about sharing my dinner
last night! I got home from classes (college) and wanted something HOT and
HEARTY and HEALTHY and my fridge looks like a barren wasteland. So this is
what i came up with! Enjoy!

Italian Insta-stew!
some leftover frozen corn kernels (about a cup)
some leftover frozen diced onions (about a cup)
     * i steamed these in a pot til they were soft then added:
1 tbsp balsalmic vinegar
about a tsp. of random herbs (i used thyme, basil and tarragon)
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. minced ginger
5 sliced carrots
1 can of pizza sauce
some odds and ends of assorted pasta
about a cup of water
     * i just cooked it on medium low for about a half hour covered and it
thickened up and came out DELICIOUSLY! i still have half of it in my fridge!
hope ya like it!

Jerry B :-)