clay pot recipes

hello again!
thanks for the replies to my clay pot cooker questions.  andy k. in
san francisco e-mailed me and told me how to measure how big the pot
is. well, i did, and it is 16 cups.  i am supposing that is big
enough to bake some bread in...in fact, andy mentioned sourdough
bread, and i have some sourdough starter in the fridge that is so
wonderfully sour!  i would love to use it in a recipe and cook the
bread in the clay pot, so, andy, or anyone else, do you have a recipe
for sourdough bread?  is my cooker big enough to make a loaf of bread?
  until then. i will make some roasted veggies in it...maybe some
squash...mmmm!
thanks!
amy
fuzy76b@xxxxxxxxxxx