Oatmeal

Somehow I got volunteered to make Oatmeal cookies for the office cookie
swap. I had no problem with the cookies (not low-fat), but have no ideas
of what to do with the leftover Oatmeal. My SO and I NEVER eat oatmeal,
yet now I have almost a full canister. Any suggestions would be
appreciated-TIA

Oh, I just made the Pumpkin Bread from a recipe that I found in the
archives. Judy Anderson submitted it in August of 1995 and it is really
quite tasty. It's another one of those EASY recipes too.

Thanks for a great list!
Apryl